Why sip it, when you can lick it!!
Posted June 1, 2014on:
Why sip your cocktail, when you can lick it! On a hot summer day — or on a hot summer date 😉 — why not enjoy this yummy dessert: BAILEYS POPTAILS!!
I will say though, that after looking at the ingredients, I would add more Baileys to the mix 😉
You will need:
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cups 2% Milk
- 3 tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 2 tablespoons Whole Cane Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- Bring all ingredients (excluding Baileys) to a simmer in a saucepan. Stir, and remove from heat when well combined. Transfer to a container & place in the fridge for about 1 hour or until cool. Remove from fridge & mix in the Baileys Irish Cream. Pour poptail mixture into pop molds. Add the stick. Freeze overnight.
- Here are the Star Pop Molds I used in the pictures.