Does you man prefer a cosmo over beer?! Will he suck it up in public as to not embarass himself by asking the bartender for a girlie drink?! If so, here is a solution taken from Men Health’s Magazine on how to order a girly drink without seeming like a looser!!
Tell your man to not ask the bartender for a strawberry daiquiri, creamy mudslide, or fruity sangria. Instead, he should just invent a new name like, “Turbo Tonic,” “Slingshot,” or “Havana Banger.” That’s the solution!
How does it work?
The bartender will have no clue what he’s saying, so he will have to give him the ingredients and voila — It’ll be their little secret!!!
Cocktail ordered, dignity intact!
To get into Ole, Ole, Ole mood this friday — cheer on the Habs with a meal that truly shows your bleu-blanc-rouge!!
- Rinse ⅔ of the spaghetti in water, then separate the spaghetti in half into a ziplock bag.
- Place the red coloring in to one, the blue into the other and mix each with two tablespoon water, blend gently until the colors are absorbed.
- You can rinse the excess color off the pasta before mixing them together.
- For the remaining ⅓ of the pasta, add the olive oil to it, so the other colors don’t rub onto the natural color of the spaghetti.
- Mix the spaghetti noodles together just before serving, if you mix them ahead of time the colors may transfer to the other noodles.
Don’t forget to add a bit of spice and kick to it, so that it’s transferred to our boys and we finish the Sens once and for all!
Thank you @createdbydiane for the idea!
Posted March 25, 2015on:
Do you believe in reincarnation? This 10-year-old’s story might change your mind on the topic… he is pretty convincing!
It started with nightmares of Hollywood at the age of 4 & later Ryan looked at a still from an early Hollywood movie, pointed out some random obscure extra and said, “That’s me. That’s who I was.” Yep… Ryan believes that he’s the reincarnation of an obscure old-time Hollywood figure named Marty Martyn, and he’s been citing eerily accurate facts to back up his claims. Facts that even google would have a hard time finding!
- Martyn had in fact danced on Broadway
- He worked at an agency where stage names were often created for new clients
- He traveled overseas to Paris
- He lived at 825 North Roxbury Drive in Beverly Hills
- How many children Martyn had
- How many times he was married
- Martyn’s own daughter didn’t even know that her father had two sisters, but Ryan provided the information
Under examination, a doctor was able to confirm 55 of the factual details that Ryan divulged about his past life as Marty Martyn, who died in 1964 at the age of 61. In fact, an issue regarding Martyn’s age would actually be proven by Ryan, whose claim exposed a mistake in the acknowledged records.
Could it just be his parents telling him what to say? Mom claims that growing up in a Baptist church — the concept of reincarnation would go against her religious beliefs. The amount of research involved in the fabrication of these memories would be extremely extensive… and why?! For 15min of fame?
So interesting! DO YOU BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION?
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS FACE! Do you know this man? If you have any information about his, Longueuil police would love your help!
This French-speaking man apparently tried to lure a child into his pickup truck on a Tuesday afternoon, Jan. 20, not far from the Marie-Victorin school. He would have approached a young girl after school on Limoges St. near Guy St.
He then walked down the street to climb back into his truck (gold-colored, 2-door pickup truck, with black lines on the hood) and asked her to get in.
She refused, and walked away. She then noticed the truck again a few moments later, driving north on De L’Eglise St.
The suspect seems to be in his mid-50s, and stands around 6 feet tall. The day of, he was seen wearing a black tuque, light brown pants, work boots, and a black jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-711-1800.
I love a GREAT French Onion Soup and a couple years found an amazing RECIPE for one!
You can only imagine how much I drooled when I saw this recipe for the ultimate French onion soup grilled cheese on Spoon University’s website! Here is it:
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: About 50 minutes
Servings: 2 sandwiches
1 large yellow onion
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons red wine or beef broth
4 pieces good sandwich bread
2 tablespoons mayo
½ lb gruyere cheese, sliced thinly
1. Place a skillet over medium-low heat, add 1 tablespoon butter and then add in the onions once the butter is totally melted.
2. Stir the onions every 5-10 minutes. They’ll become a deep golden brown and all of their natural sugars will release. This will take patience! Perfect caramelization should take around 30-35 minutes.
3. When your onions are a deep brown and fully caramelized, add the red wine or broth to deglaze the pan, being sure to scrape off all the brown bits from the bottom that might be stuck. Season with salt and let cool to warm.
4. Slather one side of each piece of bread with mayo (these will be your outside pieces).
5. Place a huge heaping spoonful of your onions and hefty slices of gruyere onto one piece of bread (the un-mayoed side). Top with the other piece of bread.
6. Melt remaining tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Make sure the pan is very hot, and then place your sandwich on one side and put something heavy, like a pot, on top to weigh it down.
7. Flip the sandwich, brown the other side, and wait until cheese is melted.
8. EAT IT!!
IF YOU HAVE AN AMAZING RECIPE TO SHARE FOR OUR WEDNESDAY FOOD PORN, send me an email: email@example.com
Yummy…. I totally know what I am cooking this weekend!
You might have seen Madison’s viral video of her singing John Legend’s “All Of Me”. She is a Toronto teen with down syndrome showing the world that, despite her disease — a genetic disorder that tends to make one’s voice lower and take twice as much energy to produce — she can sing! Madison reportedly practiced “a lot” before she filmed the performance that has now been seen by over 6 million people!
Practice paid off!! This week, her idol — John Legend — re-tweeted the story that Huffington Post did about her and Madison was ecstatic to say the least!
Her goal is to achieve 21 million views by March 21 in order to celebrate World Down Syndrome Day. LET’S HELP HER!
WATCH THIS VIDEO CLOSELY. LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO CLOSELY. READ THIS VIDEO CLOSELY. BE INSPIRED. Then Share this inspirational performance!